Jane Remillard is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in its Boston office where she practices intellectual property law.
- Boston University School of Law, JD (1993)
- Princeton University, BA, Molecular Biology (1989)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Ms. Remillard has over 25 years of experience providing worldwide patent counseling and strategic planning, including patent prosecution, freedom to operate evaluations, opinion work, financial offerings, agreements, licensing, due diligence, interferences, re-examinations, reissues, inter-partes reviews, and oppositions involving a variety of biotechnologies, particularly antibody-based therapeutics
- Ms. Remillard’s practice involves developing and implementing effective IP strategies, including building strong patent portfolios to protect and facilitate commercialization of products, and assessing freedom to operate for a broad range of clients, from start-up biotechnology companies to established pharmaceutical corporations
- Ms. Remillard has extensive experience conducting due diligence evaluations for pharmaceutical and biotechnology collaborations, acquisitions, licensing, and financing transactions. She also represents clients in private and public offerings, both in the United States and abroad. She advises investors in assessing the strength of intellectual property assets held by prospective candidates for investment.
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jane E. Remillard & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Intellectual Property. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jane E. Remillard lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jane E. Remillard reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jane E. Remillard lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates