Jane C. Rosen is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Jane Rosen’s practice focuses on intellectual property law, as well as data privacy and cybersecurity.
Jane advises companies on intellectual property, technology, privacy and cybersecurity matters in transactional contexts, such as M&A, joint ventures, financings, restructurings, capital markets offerings, and various commercial, licensing and services agreements. Jane’s experience includes crafting intellectual property, privacy and cyber protections for buyers and sellers in M&A agreements, negotiating intellectual property and technology licenses, and providing advice in connection with data-related transactions.
Jane joined the firm in 2013. Before attending law school, Jane worked for CNN, where she was the network’s political editor and senior producer for a prime time news program.
- Google in various transactions, including its $1.1 billion agreement with HTC relating to the smartphone design business, the sale of its Terra Bella satellite business to Planet Labs, its acquisitions of various companies and restructuring matters.
- McCormick & Company in its $4.2 billion acquisition of Reckitt Benckiser’s food business.
- Vitro in several matters, including its purchase of Pittsburgh Glass Works LLC’s automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) glass business.
- Henkel in its $485 million acquisition of Zotos International, Inc.
- The Raine Group in its investment in Imagine Entertainment, the film and television production company led by longtime partners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer.
- Warburg Pincus in its acquisition of Duravant LLC.
- Strategic advice in connection with data-related transactions, including maximizing data value for M&A purchasers.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2013
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, M.P.P., 1997
- Duke University, A.B., 1991
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$