Jane Davis is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Charleston where she practices primarily in the area of pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1985)
- Medical University of South Carolina, BS, Pharmacy (1982)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Clyde H. Hamilton, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina (1986 – 1987)
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Cameron M. Currie, U.S. Magistrate, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina (1985 – 1986)
- Has defended a variety of individual drug and medical device suits and has been involved in coordinated state proceedings and federal multi-district litigation
- Handled the defense of professional negligence claims on behalf of laboratories and pharmacists, and has been involved in the defense of toxic tort actions
- Defended cases involving over-the-counter medications, anticoagulants, analgesics, anti-inflammatories, anesthetics, bronchodilators, intravenous pumps, implantable contraceptives, intrauterine devices, silicone breast implants, angioplasty devices, intestinal catheters, latex gloves, durable medical equipment, and joint replacements
- Has dealt with numerous legal issues, including preemption and the admissibility of expert testimony, and has obtained summary judgment by excluding the plaintiff’s expert witness on Daubert grounds
- Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC)
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Permanent Member, U.S. Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jane T. Davis & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jane T. Davis lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jane T. Davis reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jane T. Davis lawyer profile listing.