Janice Sued Agresti advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under both state and federal laws. Before joining Littler, she clerked at an established regional law firm, and also served as a judicial intern for the Hon. David R. Strawbridge, Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Hon. Garrett D. Page, Judge in the 38th Pennsylvania Judicial District.
During law school, Janice was a staff editor for the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal and was a board member of the Latin American Law Students Association and School Discipline Advocacy Service.
Before practicing law, Janice taught high school history in Philadelphia and New York City, where she honed her public speaking and persuasion skills. Janice is bilingual and has a master’s certificate in bilingual and minority language education, which can help her serve clients in two languages.
- J.D., Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, 2017
- M.S. Ed., Queens College, City University of New York, 2010
- B.A., Queens College, City University of New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Member, Dominican Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$