Janis Loegering concentrates her practice in real estate acquisition, development and finance, commercial finance, senior living and health care facility finance and acquisition and hospitality development and acquisition.
She has substantial experience representing financial institutions, owners, and developers in the acquisition, development, and management of commercial real property including senior living and health care facilities and hotels, and her experience includes the negotiation of construction contracts and agreements with design professionals.
In the real estate finance arena, she has extensive experience in workout matters, construction lending, permanent financing, and bond financing. Janis also works with pension fund advisory companies and pension funds in acquisition, development, and management of commercial real property.
- Loan to refinance the acquisition loans for 37 skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living and memory care facilities located in nine states.
- Syndicated loan in the amount of $225,000,000 to finance the acquisition of 4 senior independent living facilities located in Illinois.
- Acquisition of three skilled nursing facilities in Indiana and negotiation of Joint Venture Agreement with health care REIT entity.
- Acquisition and sale of four skilled nursing facilities in Nebraska and Iowa, and negotiation of Joint Venture Agreement with health care REIT entity.
- Development of senior independent and assisted living facility in Austin, Texas.
- Acquisition of four senior housing portfolio in Florida and negotiation of Joint Venture Agreement and Operating Leases with Operator.
- Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Member, Locke Lord Executive Committee
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas College of Real Estate Attorneys
- Member, Real Estate Council
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 1981
- B.A., with highest distinction, Valparaiso University, 1978
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$