Janna Fischer has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in all phases of complex federal patent litigation, including including before the PTAB, district courts, and the Federal Circuit. Janna uses her previous journalism experience to write successful briefs and motions.
Janna has litigated cases involving complex technologies, including facial recognition technology, databases, cloud computing and telephony.
She served as executive editor for the Journal of Telecommunications and High Technology Law. She won the 2012 Silicon Flatirons Center technical writing prize and was part of the national champion team in the 2011 National Telecommunications Moot Court competition.
Prior to attending law school, she worked for The Denver Post and the Boulder Daily Camera and was affiliate faculty at Metropolitan State College (now University) of Denver.
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law
- B.S. in Journalism, Northwestern University
- M.S. Journalism, Northwestern University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Intellectual Property American Inn of Court, Board Member
Rate : $$$