Jannea Rogers, an experienced litigator and trial lawyer, has advised clients in civil and complex commercial litigation in Alabama, Florida and Georgia since 1989. She defends clients in cases involving construction defects, product and premises liability, professional malpractice, health care facilities, D&O liability and insurance coverage, and commercial liability, including bad faith claims and transportation and marine litigation. Jannea handles all phases of representation from initial investigation through trial and appeal.
She represents owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and materialmen in disputes related to defects in construction as well as personal injury claims associated with construction defects. In the transportation sector, Jannea represent drivers, owners and operators of long- and short-haul trucking in litigation associated with motor vehicle accidents.
She also defends a full range of professionals in malpractice cases, including accountants, architects, engineers, and attorneys in professional lines claims as well as brokers, agents, and directors and officers. She also represents manufacturers, distributors, retailers and owners in response to product liability claims.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Universität Heidelberg School of Law, 1989
- Spring Hill College, B.S., 1985
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Board of Advisors, Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce ( 2012-2015);
- Ambassador, Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce (2000- 2017);
- Member, Mobile Bar Association (1991 until present), Board of Advisors Women Lawyers Section, Mobile Bar Association,(2016-18), Mobile Bar Association committee and section Assignments: Federal Civil Practice Section, Constitution and By-Laws committee, Civil Practice Section, Professional Relations Committee, Law Day Committee;
- Defense Research Institute, American Bar Association, South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Association, participant Wills for Heroes program (2004 until present);
- ABA Military Pro Bono Project coordinator (2005 until present); Alabama State Bar Task Force (2018-2019).
Rate : $$$$