Jared Bayer handles a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including partnership disputes, real estate litigation, oil and gas lease disputes, gaming licensing litigation, and other contract disputes. He tries jury and non-jury cases and has handled appeals before intermediate appellate courts and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Jed earned his law degree from the American University Washington College of Law in 2005, where he graduated summa cum laude. He was a note and comment editor for the American University Law Review and authored Toward a Political Principle of Subsidiarity in the United States, 53 Am. U.L. Rev. 1422.
Jed earned his undergraduate degree in economics and Russian and East European studies from Wesleyan University in 2000. He earned an M.A. in European comparative and regional studies from the American University School of International Service in 2009. Jed also studied Spanish and Russian language.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2005
- American University, M.A., 2009
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 2000
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$