Jared B. Briant helps clients enforce their patent rights and defend against claims of patent, copyright and trademark infringement. An experienced intellectual property litigator, Jared has secured numerous victories in state and federal courts nationwide.
His experience has touched on various technologies and industries, including medical device, food and agribusiness, and life sciences. Jared also counsels clients on patent, copyright, trademark and false advertising matters in a variety of areas.
He handles injunctions, restraining orders and other expedited relief proceedings. Jared has a substantial pro bono practice which has included a wide range of post-decree and civil rights cases in state and federal courts.
Professional Associations :
- Colorado State Bar Association — IP Section
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
Firm Leadership : Jared serves as leader of the firm’s Denver office.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D. Order of St. Ives (2004)
- Duke University, B.A. (1999)
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Rate : $$$