Jaret Fuente represents businesses and professionals in commercial disputes, class actions, and tort litigation in the construction, development, health care, insurance, products manufacturing, and real estate industries. Jaret represents product manufacturers in the automotive, aviation, chemical, medical device, pharmaceutical, and sporting goods sectors in connection with consumer fraud, crashworthiness, design and manufacturing defect, and warranty claims.
He also has extensive experience handling personal injury and wrongful death matters ranging from premises liability to benzene exposure. Jaret represents builders, contractors, and developers in breach of contract, construction defect, mold, and building product-related claims. He represented home builders involved in the Chinese drywall product liability multi-district litigation proceeding in Louisiana.
Jaret has experience in all phases of litigation, including early case assessments and resolutions, class certification determination, binding arbitration, and trial. Jaret is certified as a Circuit Civil Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court. He is also certified as a mediator by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Florida State University (B.S., 1994)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Civil Procedure Rules Committee (2013 – present)
- Grievance Committee, Thirteenth Circuit “F” (2016 – present)
- Defense Research Institute
- DRI Aviation Law Committee
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- FDCC Drug, Device and Biotechnology Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Ferguson-White Inn of Court
- Board of Directors (2008-2010)
- Barrister (2005-present)
Rate : $$$$