Jarom Yates is a counsel in the Restructuring Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on all areas of restructuring. Jarom has represented debtors, secured creditors, private equity funds, purchasers, franchisors, franchisees, landlords, unsecured creditor committees, equity holders, and trustees in all aspects of restructuring cases and adversary proceedings.
Jarom has experience representing clients in a broad range of industries including E&P, oilfield services, healthcare, hospitality and lodging, retail, technology, construction, real estate, manufacturing, and agriculture.
Jarom is licensed to practice in Texas and has represented clients in bankruptcy cases throughout Texas, as well as in various other jurisdictions throughout the country. Jarom is also fluent in Spanish and has experience representing clients in cross-border matters involving Mexico and other Latin American countries.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2009
- B.A., Spanish Translation and English Literature, Brigham Young University, 2006
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2009
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$