Jarred L. Reiling focuses his practice on product liability, mass-tort litigation, complex civil litigation, and commercial litigation. Jarred also has experience in white collar and government investigations and defense, as well as arbitration and employment litigation.
He has handled local government disputes, class actions, and public interest litigation. Jarred began his legal career as a Presidential Management Fellow in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, during which he completed a rotation at the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Assistant Attorney General.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2011, summa cum laude, FIU Law Review, Executive Editor
- B.A., Florida Atlantic University, Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College, 2008, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York; District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Florida International University, Law Alumni Association, President
- Florida Bar, Committee on Diversity and Inclusion; Leadership Academy
Professional Experience :
- Adjunct Professor, Florida International University College of Law
- Law Clerk to Judge Beth Bloom, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Law Clerk to Judge Adalberto Jordan, United States District Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$$