Jarrett D. Bingemann represents residential homebuilders, master planned community developers, commercial property owners, and institutional investors on all aspects of the evaluation, acquisition, sale, and development of properties throughout Florida and the Southeastern United States.
In addition, Jarrett has experience concerning the evaluation, remediation, and the institutional closure of former golf courses and environmentally impacted properties throughout Florida.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Leadership Orlando, Class 92
- The Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member; Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Notre Dame Club of Greater Orlando, Member
- University of Florida Alumni Council, Board Member
- St. James Cathedral, Parishioner
Rate : $$$$