Jarvis P. Kellogg is a retired partner and private equity lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. He focused his practice in private equity, venture capital and merger and acquisition transactions, particularly in the information industries.
Mr. Kellogg was a member of the firm’s Private Equity & Venture Capital and Finance & Financial Institutions Practices and the Technology Industry Team.
Mr. Kellogg’s experience includes:
- Representing private equity funds, lenders, equity investors, mezzanine investors, purchasers and sellers in a wide variety of financial and merger and acquisition transactions
- Representing middle market and money market lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Counseling institutions and individuals in the communications and information industries on matters of general corporate, commercial and banking law, venture financing and inter-creditor matters
- Representing banks and bank groups in complex financial transactions, including initial financings, refinancings, restructurings and workouts
- Counseling a variety of individual and middle-market entrepreneurs, including health care providers, in general business matters, including intellectual property matters
Mr. Kellogg is a graduate of Columbia University (B.A., 1973) and Boston University School of Law (J.D., 1976).
Admissions and Professional Memberships :
Mr. Kellogg is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, the District of Columbia and New York. He is chair of the board of directors of the Middlesex County Volunteers, a member of the Collections Committee of the Boston Public Library, a member of the Society of Fellows of the Boston Bar Foundation and a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Rate : $$$