Main Street 1320Columbia 29201 SC US
Jasmine Burns is an Associate in the Columbia office where she focuses her practice in the areas of products liability, pharmaceutical, and commercial litigation.
- American University Washington College of Law, JD, cum laude (2016)
- Pomona College, BA, History (2012)
- South Carolina
- Law Clerk, The Honorable DeAndrea Gist Benjamin, Richland County Circuit Court (2016 – 2018)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Law Clerk, litigation law firm based in Washington, DC (2016)
- Law Clerk, The District of Columbia Office of Human Rights, Washington, DC (2015)
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Wanda K. Heard of the Baltimore City Circuit Court (2015)
- Volunteer Judge, National High School Moot Court Competition, Washington, DC (2015)
- Moot Court Teaching Assistant and Facilitator, American Bar Association Division for Public Education, Washington, DC (2015)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Jasmine Burns & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jasmine Burns lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jasmine Burns reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jasmine Burns lawyer profile listing.