Jasmine Campirides focuses her practice on all areas of trusts and estates law, including personal and tax-driven estate planning, probate and complex estate, and trust administration. Her practice has included the management of large family relationships, successfully balancing multigenerational family dynamics with tax and succession planning. Her clients include high-net-worth individuals, families, and corporate and individual fiduciaries.
Jasmine also represents a variety of charitable organizations, advising founders and managers regarding formation, administration, compliance, and dissolution with a particular focus on private foundation issues. She also serves on the boards of several private and public charitable organizations.
- Non-Profit Organizations Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Former Assistant Secretary, Trusts, Estates & Surrogate’s Court Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Former Vice Chair, Charitable Planning Committee, Trusts and Estates Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., City University of New York, Queens College, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$