Jason Botticelli is an experienced litigator who concentrates his practice on product liability and toxic tort matters. He defends clients in state and federal courts against asbestos exposure claims and claims involving premises, construction site, automotive, and elevator and escalator liability.
Jason frequently represents manufacturers, doctors and hospitals, municipalities, and companies sued under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Jason serves on the Board of the Better Business Bureau and has as served as an arbitrator for the BBB Auto Line, Commercial Resolution, and New York Fee Resolution programs.
He is the co-editor of Goldberg Segalla’s award-winning Asbestos Case Tracker, which in 2016 was named to the ABA Journal’s prestigious Blawg 100 and named the Best Litigation Blog for 2016 and 2017 by the Expert Institute in its annual legal blog contest.
- American Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Toxic Tort and Environmental Law Committee, 2018
- Associate Editor, Toxic Tort and Environmental Law Newsletter
- Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York: Board of Directors
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S. in Criminal Justice, 1994
Rate : $$$