Jason Farber focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other business transactions. He is chair of the Healthcare M&A group, which assists business leaders in transactions that are transforming the healthcare industry, such as hospital mergers and affiliations, private equity-backed management services organization (MSO) restructurings of medical groups, ambulatory surgery joint ventures, and transactions in healthcare technology.
Jason also has a broad-based M&A practice in emerging industries such as digital media and mobile content and services, as well as manufacturing and distribution. He has particular experience with private equity, auction processes, profit-nonprofit transactions and directors’ duties in transactions. He also is a frequent speaker on topics related to mergers and acquisitions.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association, 1993-present
- Board Member, Washington Vaccine Association
- Former President, Mercer Island Boys & Girls Club
- Washington State Bar Association Corporate Act Revision Committee, 2014-present
- Washington State Bar Association Partnership Law Committee (review of partnership and limited liability company acts), 2006-present
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 1993, cum laude
- B.A., English, Trinity College, 1990, with honors
Rate : $$$$