Jason Antrican’s practice includes a broad range of commercial real estate transactions. His experience includes the representation of buyers, sellers and developers of commercial real estate, landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing transactions. Jason was a judicial intern to the Honorable Andrew S. Hanen.
- Represented one of the United State’s leading operators of micro hospitals in the acquisition, development and leasing of real property and medical office buildings throughout the country.
- Represented a client in the development and sale of a luxury high-rise condominium project.
- Represented owner in the sale of retail center to publicly traded REIT.
- Represented “big data” analytics company in the negotiation and documentation of a joint market development agreement with a multi-national consulting firm.
- Represented fast food franchisee in the acquisition and development of multiple parcels of real property.
- Represented church organization in the purchase of retreat and conference facilities in the Houston area.
- MBA, University of Oxford, Distinction, 2017
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, Virginia Journal of Criminal Law, Articles Editor, 2011
- MSc, Policy Studies and International & European Politics, University of Edinburgh, 2007
- BA, Political Economy, Tulane University, magna cum laude, 2004
Rate : $$$