Jason Graham is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Dallas. He practices in the areas of tax planning and transactions, and tax controversy. Mr. Graham’s practice focuses on all areas of US federal income taxation, including international and domestic tax structuring and planning for corporations, partnerships, and other pass-through entities. Mr. Graham’s practice also includes tax controversy matters.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2011)
- Washington University School of Law (J.D.) (2010)
- Southern Methodist University (B.B.A. Finance) (2007)
- Texas~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2013)
- Missouri~United States (2010)
Rate : $$$