Jason B. Komorsky represents Fortune 500 companies and other businesses in commercial litigation with an emphasis on insurance recovery in both federal and state courts. His sought out insurance experience includes matters relating to general liability, workers’ compensation, D&O and E&O, first-party property, and business interruption.
He has settled and/or litigated matters to judgment involving product liability coverage, asbestos/silica bodily injury, toxic torts, environmental property damage and corporate malfeasance. He specializes in the energy, chemical, manufacturing, retail, banking, and financial services industries.
In addition to his broad insurance litigation background, Jason’s practice also focuses on insolvency claims, including several massive recoveries on behalf of clients in the Home Insurance Company liquidation.
- University of California, Hastings, College of Law (J.D., 1991)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 1986)
Admission & Membership:
- Admitted to practice in California
- Member, California State Bar Insurance Law Committee
- Former Chair, Morgan Lewis Pro Bono Committee
- Update Author, California Liability Insurance Practice: Claims & Litigation, a CEB publication
Rate : $$$