Jason Chang’s practice focuses on M&A, corporate governance, and general corporate matters. He advises public and private companies on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and corporate restructurings.
Jason has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, food, and consumer products. His representative clients in recent matters include Flowers Foods, General Electric Company, Koch Industries, and RELX Group (formerly, Reed Elsevier).
Prior to attending law school, Jason managed the sales and operations divisions of an international consumer products manufacturer.
- Georgia State University (J.D. summa cum laude 2016; Order of the Coif; Associate Research Editor, Law Review);
- Emory University (B.B.A. 2009)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Flowers Foods to acquire Canyon Bakehouse for $205 million
- GE sells assets related to its Small Industrial Motors Business to Wolong Electric Group
- Total, NOVA, Borealis form venture for U.S. Gulf Coast projects
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Birch Communications’ Cloud and Business Services business acquired by Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc. for $600 million
- INVISTA to sell Apparel & Advanced Textiles business to Shandong Ruyi Investment Holding
- Wells Fargo amends and restates credit facilities for provider of terminaling, storage, and related services
- GLL Real Estate Partners acquires The Forum at West Paces in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rate : $$$