Jason Crow assists clients in conducting investigations, responding to government inquiries, defending civil and criminal litigation, and developing legal compliance programs. Jason has conducted internal investigations nationwide, responded to emergency events, and handled a wide-range of government inquiries.
He has developed a reputation for judgment and discretion while navigating clients through their most sensitive matters. He also advises clients on regulatory compliance matters, including the development of legal compliance programs.
A former Army infantry officer, Jason led combat units during three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He regularly advises state and federal elected and government officials on national security, military, and veterans’ issues. Jason’s community involvement includes service on several non-profit boards, philanthropic fundraising, and mentoring young attorneys.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.A., 2002
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Faculty of Federal Advocates, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Sturm College of Law Alumni Council, Member
- Colorado Symphony, Board of Trustees, Member, 2013-2015
- Colorado Board of Veterans Affairs, Member, 2009-2014
Rate : $$$