As a Charlotte native and Union County resident Jason David Witt enjoy the opportunity to serve my community. I worked for a prominent firm in Union County for five years, handling cases both large and small, before opening my own practice to concentrate on helping individuals in a time of need.
Although my practice includes diverse areas of law they often intersect in the courtroom, and I consider myself a trial attorney at heart. I am an avid college basketball fan and root for UNC and Wake Forest.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. Economics, Political Science, 2001
- Wake Forest University Law School, J.D., 2004
- North Carolina State Court, 2004
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2004
- North Carolina State BAR
- North Carolina BAR Association (Member: Family Law and Bankruptcy sections)
- North Carolina Consumers Council
Rate : $$$