Jason Domark focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on international litigation, fiduciary litigation, and real estate related litigation. Jason has created and managed worldwide litigation strategies for multinational corporations and individuals in disputes involving U.S., European, South American, Caribbean, and Asian jurisdictions.
Jason frequently litigates fiduciary duty issues for corporations, partnerships, trusts, professionals, and other entities and individuals. Jason has also represented numerous developers, contractors, and land owners in all manner of real estate related disputes, including construction and design issues, delay claims, turnover litigation, easement rights, and eminent domain proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jason practiced at an international law firm for more than a decade where he served as counsel in numerous multimillion dollar lawsuits managing and conducting all aspects of pleadings, discovery, expert testimony, settlement, pre-trial, trial and post-trial proceedings.
Examples include obtaining a $20 million judgment in an international partnership dissolution case, obtaining dismissal with prejudice of a $193 million suit asserted against a charitable foundation, and obtaining summary judgment on multimillion dollar class action construction delay claims asserted against a developer of a luxury condominium.
Jason previously served on the board of directors of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami as the Habitat Young Professionals president, president emeritus and networking chair, and currently serves as the RISE Membership Chair for Guitars Over Guns.
Jason also maintains an active pro bono practice, having worked on matters for Lawyers without Borders, Lawyers Serving Warriors, the United Nations, Child Rights International Network, Americans for Immigrant Justice, Sprouting Scholars, and others.
Jason received his bachelor’s degree, with honors, from the University of Miami. Jason earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law and participated in the University of Miami Law Review.
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice of a $193 million suit asserted against a charitable foundation in Florida state court and coordinated worldwide litigation strategy with counsel in European and South American jurisdictions.
- Acted as overall strategy counsel for an international company group involved in multi-district tort litigation, including coordination and oversight of Chinese and U.S. co-counsel.
- Successfully defended breach of fiduciary duty, professional negligence, and other claims asserted against accounting firms, private equity firms, officers and directors, wealth advisors, and others.
- Obtained multiple personal jurisdiction, service, and/or forum non conveniens victories for international clients with limited jurisdictional ties.
- Obtained summary judgment on multi-million dollar class action construction delay claims asserted against a developer of a luxury condominium.
- Represented a national telecommunications provider in multiple matters related to property rights, including easements, alleged trespassing, eminent domain proceedings, and others.
- University of Miami, J.D., magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Miami, B.A., high honors, 2001
BAR ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia; Florida
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court — Eastern District of Michigan
- Guitars Over Guns – RISE Membership Chair – 2017-present
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami – Board of Directors, Young Professionals President, President Emeritus, and Networking Chair – 2013-2016
- Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami – 2018- Present
Rate : $$$