Jason Farkas is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where he counsels clients on immigrant and nonimmigrant employment-based visa matters. He has represented small businesses, individuals and multinational corporations across various industries, including financial services, arts and entertainment, and technology.
He has experience drafting complex legal briefs and memoranda, including responses to Requests for Evidence.
Before joining Fragomen, Jason served as an Associate at a boutique immigration law firm in New York.
In this position, he represented individuals and investors, as well as small businesses and multinational corporations in the technology, hospitality and travel sectors in a variety of employment-based immigration matters.
- Prepared responses to complex Requests for Evidence for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classifications, including H-1B, L-1, EB-1C and O-1.
- Prepared an appellate brief to an EB-1C denial with the Administrative Appeals Office, which was successfully overturned.
- Loyola Law School | J.D., 2013
- Vassar College | B.A., 2008
Bar Admissions: New York, California
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$