Jason N. Glennon is an associate in the firm’s investment management practice. Mr. Glennon’s current practice focuses on all aspects of investment management, with an emphasis on the structuring, formation and ongoing operations of hedge funds, private equity funds, hybrid funds, co-investment funds and venture capital funds. He also advises private equity funds, companies, sponsors and institutional investors in connection with corporate and other transactional matters, including joint venture transactions.
He received his J.D. from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laudeand a member of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Jorge A. Solis of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and as a judicial extern for The Honorable Elizabeth Lang-Miers of the Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals. He also served on the editorial board for the SMU Law Review Association and was published in the Journal of Air Law and Commerce.
- Term Fellow, Dallas Committee on Foreign Relations
- Vice President of Engagement, North Texas Food Bank Young Professional Committee
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Past Associate Member of The Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2014
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2011
Rate : $$$$