Jason R. Grill’s principal area of practice is civil litigation defense representing clients in matters involving personal injury and wrongful death, property damage, products liability, transportation, oil field accident liability, professional legal malpractice, insurance coverage matters, toxic tort liability (including silicosis claims), construction defects and premises liability.
Jason has represented clients at both the trial and appellate stages in State and Federal Court. Jason’s representative clients have included oil and gas drilling and service companies, oil and gas operators, trucking companies, product manufacturers and distributors, attorneys and law firms, doctors, insurance companies, various employers and companies, land developers and homeowners’ associations.
- Represented various oilfield service providers, product manufacturers, energy companies, general contractors, insurance companies, doctors, management companies, restaurants and pest control companies in personal injury and property damage litigation in State and Federal Court
- Defended an oil and gas drilling company in a complex explosion case involving a burned and paralyzed plaintiff
- Represented oil and gas service company in relation to downhole explosion event involving property damage, injuries to multiple contractors, disputes concerning enforceability and extent of indemnity obligations and insurance coverage matters
- Defended numerous attorneys and law firms against allegations of professional negligence and breach of fiduciary duty
- Defended land development company in a complex construct defect case surrounding alleged defects in the drainage system of a residential subdivision in which $10 million in damages were sought
- Defended the manufacturer of a case packing machine that amputated the operator’s arm in a products liability lawsuit in Federal Court where the use of expert testimony resolved the case in terms favorable to the client
- J.D. Baylor University
- B.A. Texas A&M University, Magna Cum Laude
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Woodlands Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$