Mr. Jason R. Halpin’s practice spans an array of industries. He helps clients resolve issues in complex litigation in both federal and state courts, with a focus on class action defense and commercial disputes. Mr. Halpin serves clients at all stages of litigation, including fact investigation, pleadings, discovery, motion practice, and appeals.
Prior to joining Gibbons P.C., Mr. Halpin served as a law clerk to the Honorable Katharine S. Hayden, U.S. District Judge for the District of New Jersey. During law school, Mr. Halpin developed experience counseling clients regarding the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute implications of their contractual relationships.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-Chief, Seton Hall Law Review
- Boston University (B.S.)
- Trustee and Associate Editor, Daily Free Press
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Law clerk to the Honorable Katharine S. Hayden, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, 2010-2011
- Judicial extern to the Honorable Jaynee LaVecchia, New Jersey Supreme Court, Morristown, NJ, 2008
Rate : $$$