Jason A. Hwang is Senior Counsel in the Houston office of Simpson Thacher where he regularly represents lenders and borrowers in banking and credit transactions.
Representative transactions have included:
- Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V, a special purpose acquisition company backed by Riverstone, in its $300 million bridge facility supporting the proposed acquisition of a fully operational oil and gas platform from Pampa Energía S.A. and Pluspetrol Resources Corporation
- JPMorgan in connection with various financings, including a senior secured credit facility for Topgolf International, a senior secured credit facility for GC Advisors (a Golub Capital investment advisor), and a senior secured revolving reserve-based credit facility for GEP Haynesville.
- Wells Fargo in connection with various financings, including a senior secured revolving reserve-based credit facility for Flywheel Energy in connection with its acquisition of assets from Southwestern Energy.
- Riverstone Credit Partners in connection with various direct-lending and other credit strategy transactions.
- EIG Credit Management in connection with various direct-lending transactions.
- Liberty Resources II, Eagle Exploration, GOME 1271 and Canadian Non-Operated Resources I, portfolio companies of Riverstone Holdings LLC in connection with various financing transactions.
Jason received his J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2003 and his B.A., magna cum laude, from Harvard University in 2000. He is admitted to practice in Texas and New York.
- New York University School of Law, 2003 J.D.
- Harvard University, 2000 A.B.
- magna cum laude
- New York 2004
- Texas 2015
Rate : $$$