Jason Epstein is the co-head of the firm’s technology and procurement industry group. Mr. Epstein and the technology team provide legal services to buyers and sellers of technology both domestically and internationally in various industries, from Fintech and HealthIT to auto and manufacturing.
Mr. Epstein has experience in business and technology negotiations from both the vendor and buyer perspectives including outsourcing, licensing and joint ventures, technology transfer, hardware and software development and acquisition, supply chain, privacy and security, blockchain, Internet of Things, cloud computing, cryptocurrency, and open source code.
He often serves as outside general counsel and relationship partner to companies in a variety of industries. His areas of focus include board governance, technology, venture capital and private equity, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, international commerce and litigation.
Whether advising clients of Fortune 500, mid-market, or small businesses (including under the SBA), he serves as an advisor to the C-Suite and inside General Counsel regarding business-related law.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, JD (1996)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, BA, with highest honors (1992)
- New York
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Member
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Nashville Technology Council
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Entrepreneurial Center, Board Member (as of December 2015)
Rate : $$$