Jason Klein is a Cannabis Law attorney with a focus on licensing and compliance in tightly regulated markets on the east coast. As one of the first attorneys in the area to work with cannabis business clients, Jason has a track record of successfully navigating competitive licensing environments and assisting his clients to stay compliant and profitable in the face of challenging regulatory atmospheres.
Mr. Klein holds a bachelor’s degree in physics (2002), master’s degree in public administration (2009), and J.D. (cum laude – 2009), all from Indiana University – Bloomington. He is licensed to practice in the District of Columbia and Michigan.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Master’s Degree
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Master’s Degree • Indiana University, Bachelor of Science, Physics and Mathematics
- Washington, DC
- Michigan Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Founding Board Member National Cannabis Bar Association
- Co-Chair NCBA Amicus Curiae Committee
- Pro-bono lawyer – Catholic Charities Legal Network of DC and Montgomery County
Rate : $$$$