Jason DePauw has spent his entire legal career seeking justice for those who have been harmed through the fault of others. He has represented clients in several complex areas of law, including mass torts, product liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and insurance coverage disputes.
Jason has significant litigation experience, from discovery to motion practice, trial practice, and appellate practice. Prior to becoming a mass tort litigator, Jason second-chaired jury trials in several states, including a worksite injury case in which his client obtained a favorable verdict totaling nearly $3 million dollars.
Jason volunteers his time with the Children’s Law Center of Minnesota, where he provides pro bono legal representation to children who are either wards of the state, have been removed from their homes because they are in need of protection, or foster children who request help. He advocates for, and protects the rights of, these children at child protection hearings and bench trials.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. (2011)
- Florida State University, B.S., (2004)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Children’s Law Center, Volunteer Attorney
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Self-Help Clinic, Volunteer
- Mitchell Mentors Program, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, Open Doors to Federal Courts Program, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$