I am Jason Karavias. I am an Attorney of New York. I’m Practicing in Immigration Law, Bankruptcy Law, Divorce Law and Uncontested divorce Law. I am an experienced immigration lawyer, who is dedicated to providing efficient and personalized service to my clients.
A good lawyer should be experienced, accessible, responsive and fully dedicated to your case. Because I am a solo practitioner, my clients receive personalized legal representation. I will spend a significant amount of time with you, answering your questions, helping you understand the process and accompanying you to court proceedings.
I bring more than 10 years of experience to my clients’ work. Many of my clients are referred to me by past satisfied clients. I believe this is a testament to my client-centered approach. I value forming lasting relationships, and I work hard to achieve the best possible results for each and every client.
Jason Karavias, Esq. provides personalized legal representation and advice to his clients in Family Immigration and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy cases.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association Professional Ethics Committee, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Committee
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. – 1999
- Columbia University, New York, New York, B.A. – 1996
Past Employment Positions:
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Associate, 1999 – 2001
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Summer Associate, 1998
- United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District New York, United States Justice Department Internship, 1997
Rate : $$$