Jason S. Madden is an associate in the Health Care Department. His practice focuses on representing health care clients, including hospitals, physician groups, not-for-profit corporations, private equity firms and other financial institutions.
Jason provides legal advice on a wide range of regulatory, transactional and litigation matters, including fraud and abuse compliance; HIPAA and data privacy; mergers, acquisitions and financings; and general corporate and business planning.
In addition, Jason actively participates in pro bono matters, representing not-for-profit organizations on a variety of matters, and is an active member of the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA). Jason also volunteers at the Manhattan and Brooklyn Family Courts, and helped lead the Legal Aid Society’s Associate Campaign.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2012
- Notes and Special Projects Editor of The George Washington Law Review
- Duke University, B.S., 2003
Admissions & Qualifications :
- New York
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Health Law Section)
- New York Bar Association
Rate : $$$