Jason B. Mollick is a senior litigation associate in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on internet-related civil litigation and general counseling on a wide range of complex issues facing online, digital media, and technologies companies, including matters involving copyright, trademark, digital advertising, and intellectual property licensing.
Jason regularly advises clients and litigates disputes regarding online content arising under the Communications Decency Act, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and the First Amendment. Jason has significant experience litigating cases in federal and state court through all aspects of the litigation process, from the pleading stage through trial and appeal.
He has also litigated numerous cases through domestic and international commercial arbitration and federal administrative hearings.
Prior to joining the firm, Jason was an associate at Latham & Watkins LLP, where his practice focused primarily on representing major financial institutions in complex civil litigation, regulatory matters, and internal investigations regarding securities laws, investment contracts, and a variety of other commercial disputes.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2007
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Rate : $$$