Jason E. Ohana joined the firm’s commercial litigation practice in 2011. He has a wide-ranging practice that includes all aspects of commercial civil litigation. Working with both small and large clients, he has handled a variety of matters in both the state and federal courts in Virginia. He primarily focuses on complex litigation, with an emphasis on business litigation.
- Represented a variety of corporate clients, including:
- Web developers, contractors, manufacturers, automobile dealerships, and automotive repair shops, in litigation arising out of contract disputes with customers, vendors, and competitors.
- A railroad in matters involving inverse condemnation, federal preemption, and environmental litigation.
- LLC members in the litigation of membership and ownership disputes.
- Property owners in litigation arising out of warranties and disputes with tenants.
- Property owners in litigation over construction defects.
- A manufacturer in litigation over trademark infringement.
- A transportation company in litigation over theft and fraud.
- A bank in litigation over statutory consumer claims.
- A real estate broker in litigation over brokerage fees.
- Defended several clients in environmental misdemeanor actions.
- Handled litigation involving trade secret misappropriation, breach of fiduciary duties, and defamation.
- J.D., College of William & Mary, Order of the Coif, Business Law Review (Student Note of the Year), 2011
- B.B.A. Marketing, International Business Minor, University of Toledo, summa cum laude, 2000
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- United Way of South Hampton Roads, Young Leadership Society Company Champion
- B’nai Israel Congregation, Executive Board Member
Rate : $$$$