Jason R. Davis is Co-Chair of the Health Care Practice Group of Kaufman & Canoles. His healthcare litigation and counseling practice includes representing and advising hospitals, physicians, long-term care facilities and other healthcare providers.
He also handles trust and estate litigation matters as part of the Private Client Services Practice Group. Jason serves on the firm’s Executive Committee and is Chair of the firm’s Associates Committee.
- University of Virginia; B.S. with distinction, 1991
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 1994
- Virginia Bar Association; Healthcare and Litigation Sections
- North Carolina Bar Association; Healthcare and Litigation Sections
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys; Former Chair, Medical Malpractice Section
- Virginia Chapter of the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Handled investigations, risk assessments and reporting obligations for potential HIPAA breaches involving several to several thousand patients on behalf of physician practice groups large and small, hospitals and teaching institutions
- Handled government investigations of alleged HIPAA Breaches and violations on behalf of healthcare providers of various types
- Defended breach of health information lawsuits against healthcare providers
- Advised healthcare providers of all types on HIPAA breach prevention and compliance
Rate : $$$