Mr. Jason Himschoot serves as trial and appellate counsel for all business, real estate, contract, construction defect, liens, community association and commercial litigation related cases. He reviews and analyzes all large-scale vendor contracts for community associations.
He pursues and defends all covenant enforcement actions and election challenges and board recall disputes for community associations. Mr. Himschoot also analyzes and prepares declaration amendments and revisions to the governing documents, including rules and regulations, of community associations.
In addition, Mr. Himschoot handles all aspects of litigation from inception through trial and appeal, including advising clients on strategies to either avoid or head off litigation. Mr. Himschoot provides advice regarding corporate duties, responsibilities and board dynamics, as well as insurance, indemnity issues and general risk management practices and policies.
Another aspect of his practice is attending board meetings and annual member meetings and providing advice on meeting and voting procedures and all other aspects of community association operation.
Mr. Himschoot considers his greatest professional accomplishment to be a culmination of all of his trial victories, including the collection of all attorney’s fees and costs from opposing parties on multiple cases.
- Nova Southeastern University J.D., 1999
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 1995
- The Florida Bar, 1999
- United States District Court, Middle District
- Early Learning Coalition of SWFL, Board of Directors
- Royal Palm Realtor Association, Knowledge Services Committee and Curriculum Subcommittee
- Finance Committee for Early Learning Coalition of Lee County, Member
- Fort Myers American Little League, Coach
Rate : $$$