As a Corporate attorney with Olshan, Jason S. Saltsberg represents publicly traded and closely held companies in connection with corporate transactions and general corporate matters.
Jason represents public and private companies in connection with the structuring and negotiation of secured and unsecured debt financing transactions, including senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt facilities, acquisition-financing transactions and working capital facilities.
In addition, Jason routinely counsels clients in connection with their business acquisitions, dispositions and security offerings. As a result, he has extensive experience negotiating a wide range of business-related agreements, including those involving debt and equity investments, mergers, and stock and asset purchases.
Jason regularly advises clients regarding the preparation and filing of SEC reports, and on financing, corporate governance, securities laws and stock exchange matters. Jason also has substantial general corporate experience, including the negotiation and drafting of employment, stockholder, registration rights, partnership, and operating agreements.
Working closely with the firm’s Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Group, Jason assists investors with restructurings and with the acquisition and divestiture of distressed businesses and assets. Jason also serves as a lead attorney on the firm’s substantive non-consolidation opinion team.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2003
- M.M.H., School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University, 1998
- B.S., Cornell University, 1994
Bar & Court Admissions : New York, 2004
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Board of Trustees, Midway Jewish Center
- Past President, Midway Jewish Center Men’s Club
- Executive Board, NY Metro Region of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Board of Trustees, Beta Omicron house corporation of Delta Tau Delta
Rate : $$$