Jason R. Schendel is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Palo Alto and San Francisco offices. Mr. Schendel’s practice focuses on advising public and private companies in mergers & acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate governance, SEC reporting, and general corporate matters. Mr. Schendel also has extensive experience working with private equity funds in connection with fund formation, general fund operating matters, and buy-side M&A.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Mr. Schendel had been General Counsel of Entelos, Inc., a privately held life sciences company. Earlier in his career, Mr. Schendel had practiced in the Silicon Valley offices of international law firms including Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, Shearman & Sterling, and Heller Ehrman / Venture Law Group.
- LKQ European Holdings B.V., a subsidiary of LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), €1 billion high-yield debt offering (April 2018)
- Privately held media company in a proposed $300 million high yield debt offering (January 2018)
- LKQ Italia Bondco S.p.A., a subsidiary of LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), €500 million high-yield debt offering (April 2016)
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) $625 million high-yield debt offering (May 2014)
- RadNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDNT) tender offer for its $200 million outstanding high-yield bonds (March 2014)
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2002, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.S.B., University of Minnesota, 1996, Evans Scholar, Dean’s List
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$