Jason Storck is a partner in Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati’s employment law practice. He specializes in representing employers in federal and state court litigation and before administrative agencies regarding claims of discrimination (including race, age, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, and disability), harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair labor practice charges under the National Labor Relations Act, and all other labor and employment law matters.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jason advises employers regarding arbitration agreements, internal discrimination and harassment investigations, family and medical leave, employment policies and procedures, disability and religious accommodations, hiring and termination decisions, severance agreements, background checks, and numerous other issues that arise under federal, state, or local labor and employment laws.
Prior to joining Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Jason practiced labor and employment law at Baker Botts in Dallas. He also served as a law clerk for the Honorable A. Joe Fish, chief judge, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas in Dallas and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Wendell P. Gardner, Jr., associate judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia in Washington, D.C.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2002
Cum Laude; William J. Curtin Scholar in Labor Relations; Recipient, ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- B.A., History and Philosophy, University of Texas at Austin, 1998
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Barrister, The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$