Jason Froggatt practices employee benefits law, advising clients on employee retirement plans, plan qualification and plan fiduciary duties. He also works extensively on equity-based compensation, including establishing stock option and employee stock ownership plans.
Jason regularly counsels group health plans and their plan sponsors with respect to ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA compliance, and represents employee plans and plan sponsors with the Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Works extensively with Department of Energy contractors with respect to administration and compliance issues for site-wide benefit plans
- Expertise with multiple employer welfare arrangements (MEWAs) including ERISA and state law compliance
- Frequent speaker at employee benefit seminars and has published numerous articles and client advisories on a wide variety of employee benefit issues
Professional & Community Activities:
- Immediate Past President; Board of Trustees, 2007-2012 – Seattle Chapter, Western Pension & Benefits Conference
- Board of Trustees; Past President – ArtsWest
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1995
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Washington, 1992, with honors
Rate : $$$