Jason P. Trenton handles family business succession and international estate planning, with a particular focus on U.S.-Canada estate matters. Jason advises high-net-worth individuals, immigrants, and athletes on a variety of tax compliance, expatriation, and pre-immigration planning strategies.
He is certified by the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization as a legal specialist in estate planning, trust, and probate law. Prior to his legal career, Jason served as a commissioned naval officer with the Canadian Department of National Defence.
- Represented high-net-worth clientele in a wide range of international and domestic matters, including tax compliance, expatriation, and pre-immigration planning
- Advises professional athletes on cross-border tax and estate planning.
- LL.M. with high distinction Loyola Law School, Los Angeles 2005
- LL.B. University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada 1996
- B.A. honors Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada 1990
Bar Admissions : Ontario, Canada, California
Professional Memberships :
- Member, Law Society of Ontario, Canada
- Member, State Bar of California
Rate : $$$$