Jason Brant concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate and commercial finance, and regularly represents landlords, tenants, commercial lenders, developers, and purchasers and sellers of real estate. Jason has extensive experience representing landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions involving office buildings, shopping centers, industrial and warehouse properties, and medical facilities.
Jason represents commercial lenders in mortgage loan transactions and credit facilities, and in the modification and sale of distressed loans. Jason represents purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and luxury residential real estate. Jason also represents developers in the creation of condominiums, subdivisions and master planned communities.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., 2005)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- University of Florida (B.A., with honors, 2001)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
Rate : $$$$