Jason W. Hill is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Construction Litigation Practice Group. Jason is admitted to practice in Florida and the District of Columbia. Jason is Florida Bar Board Certified in Construction Law.
He represents project owners, site contractors, general contractors, subcontractors, and material and equipment suppliers in all phases of public and private construction projects, including:
- negotiation and drafting of agreements related to project development, including design and construction agreements;
- mediation and arbitration or litigation in defense and prosecution of lien and bond claims and claims involving allegations of construction and design defects and delays;
- post-judgment insurance coverage disputes;
- Florida and federal-court appeals.
- William & Mary, J. D., 2004
- National Trial Team
- Bill of Rights Journal
- Highest grade award: Civil Procedure
- Kenyon College, B.A., cum laude, Psychology, 1999
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry
- The Florida Bar Construction Law Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$