Jason Howard is a partner on Alston & Bird’s Real Estate Finance & Investment Team. Jason concentrates his practice in the real estate and finance industries. His practice includes structuring joint ventures and representing developers, purchasers and sellers in all aspects of the acquisition and disposition of mixed use, office, multifamily residential and industrial projects and portfolios.
He also represents both lenders and borrowers in a wide range of financing transactions and workouts, including commercial mortgage and mezzanine loans, asset-based loans and project financings.
Jason attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, graduating in 2006 with highest honors, and went on to receive his J.D. from the University of Georgia in 2009, graduating magna cum laude and Order of the Coif.
- University of Georgia (J.D., 2009)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S, 2006)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- BTI Consulting Group Client Service All-Star (2015)
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta Volunteer of the Year (2015)
- Atlanta Regional Commission Millennial Advisory Committee
- Urban Land Institute Center for Leadership Class of 2014
Rate : $$$$