Jason Wayne Anderson devotes the majority of his practice to civil appeals, which he has handled in all levels of Washington’s appellate courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Jason has experience in various fields, including personal injury, insurance, health care, products liability, commercial disputes, family law, and more.
In addition to appeals, Jason remains active in select matters at the trial court level. He has first-chair jury trial and arbitration experience and has represented individuals and businesses in personal injury, consumer protection, and insurance bad faith litigation, including class actions.
He also represents insurance carriers and producers in administrative proceedings before the Office of the Insurance Commissioner of the State of Washington, addressing matters including fines and penalties, license revocation, transaction approval, and market conduct and financial examinations.
- JD, magna cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 2000
- BA, cum laude, Seattle University, Matteo Ricci College, 1997
Bar and Court Admissions:
- State of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association
- Honorary Member, King County Bar Association Appellate Section, Executive Committee
- Judicial Candidate Evaluation Committee, King County Bar Association
Rate : $$$