Javier Micheo-Marcial is member of McConnell Valdés LLC. His main areas of practice are white collar criminal defense, criminal defense, commercial litigation, and general litigation.
Mr. Micheo-Marcial served as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Judge Daniel Domínguez. Prior to his clerkship, he was an Attorney Advisor and Disclosure Official for the Puerto Rico Department of the Treasury’s Internal Revenue Department where he was instrumental in the revitalization of the Department’s program of seizures of real property for the satisfaction of sales tax debt.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- B.S., Duke University, 2011
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2014
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$