Jay Corker Free’s practice focuses on commercial and general civil litigation with an emphasis on employment, contract, and insurance-related matters. Prior to joining Montgomery Purdue, Jay excelled at the University of Washington School of Law, graduating second in his class out of one hundred and fifty-two students.
Jay also served as a judicial law clerk extern for the Honorable John C. Coughenour in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, and before that, investigated criminal cases for three years.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, with high honors, 2016.
- Graduated 2nd in his class.
- Order of the Coif.
- During law school, Jay received the CALI Award for highest scoring student in the class in: (1) Employment Law, (2) Labor Law, (3) Washington Constitutional Law, (4) Corporate Law, (5) Secured Transactions, (6) Civil Rights, and (7) Professional Responsibility.
- President of ACLU, UW Chapter
- B.A., University of Puget Sound, National Honors Society, 2009.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Elizabeth Gregory Home, a center for homeless and at-risk women
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Employment Division
- Business Law Division
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$